The Rundale is one of the main architectural monuments of Latvia – Rundale Palace (German Schloss Ruhenthal, literally – “Valley of the peace”, in Latvian – Rundāles pils). This medieval castle was built by the famous architect B.F. Rastrelli (ital. Bartolomeo Francesco Rastrelli) in Baroque style for A.E.Biron (it. Ernst Johann von Biron), a favorite man of Russian queen Elizabeth. The palace was the main residence of the Dukes of Courland.
In Rundale you also see, hear, remember:
– Enjoy Baroque architect Rastrelli castle – Rundale Palace;
– Learn a detailed history of the palace;
– Walk through the picturesque park near the castle;
– Local cuisine offers in the cozy restaurant.
Agency “Riga With Us” happy to arrange for you:
– Transfer to the hotel or the airport;
– Individual sightseeing tour programm;
– Main sight visit in Rundale;
– Guide service on the language that you understand.
Contact “Riga With Us” – call us or write an E-mail, ask questions and book an impressive tour.