Liepaja is located in the south-western Latvia on the Baltic coast, 220 km from Riga. It is the third most populous city in Latvia (after Riga and Daugavpils). There is non-freezing seaport. The residents call their city “a place where the wind is born.” In addition, Liepaja is the regional center of the Latvian region of Kurzeme. Liepaja celebrated its more than 750 years anniversary – once there was a Liv camp.
In Liepaja you will also see, hear, remember:
– Historical places in the center of Liepaja and outside of the city;
– Park at the sea area of 50 hectares, where are more than 140 species of trees;
– Old Island Karosta;
– Organ of the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity – the largest mechanical organ in the world;
– Officers Noble Maritime Collection – castle, which was built on the model of suburban palaces of St. Petersburg architectural school.
Agency “Riga With Us” happy to arrange for you:
– Transfer to the hotel or the airport;
– Individual sightseeing tour programm;
– Main sight visit in Liepaja;
– Guide service on the language that you understand.
Contact “Riga With Us” – call us or write an E-mail, ask questions and book an impressive tour.