Kuldiga is a small but cozy town in the west side of Latvia, 150 km from Riga. One of the oldest cities in Kurzeme. Here was located goldingen Castle (German: Goldingen), built in 1242 a man from Teutonic Order Dietrich von Gruningen (Dietrich von Grüningen). Built around the castle town of Kuldiga in 1378 has becamed a member of the Hanza Union. In Kuldiga you can still see the authentic wooden architecture of 16-17 centuries.
In Kuldiga you will also see, hear, remember:
– Waterfall Ventas Rumba – the widest waterfall in Europe – 249 meters;
– Kuldiga Evangelical Lutheran Church of St. Catherine;
– Brick arch bridge across the River Venta built in 1874, architect Otto Dietze (it. Otto Dietze) – the bridge was reconstructed in 2008;
– The wooden architecture of 16-17 centuries.
Agency “Riga With Us” happy to arrange for you:
– Transfer to the hotel or the airport;
– Individual sightseeing tour programm;
– Main sight visit in Kuldiga;
– Guide service on the language that you understand.
Contact “Riga With Us” – call us or write an E-mail, ask questions and book an impressive tour.